1. According to the process conditions, mixing purpose and requirements, select the type of agitator. When selecting the type of agitator, you should fully grasp the dynamic characteristics of the agitator and the causal relationship between the flow state of the agitator during the mixing process and various mixing purposes.
2. According to the determined agitator type and the flow state generated by the agitator during the mixing process, the process controls the mixing time, settling speed, and dispersion degree, through experimental means and computer simulation design, determine the motor power and mixing Speed, stirrer diameter.
3. According to the motor power, mixing speed and process conditions of the high speed mixer machine, select and determine the reducer model from the reducer selection table. If the reducer is selected according to the actual working torque, the actual working torque should be less than the allowable torque of the reducer.
4. According to the output shaft head d of the reducer and the support mode of the stirring shaft system, select the frame and coupling of the same model and specification as d
5. Select the shaft seal type according to the size of the rack mixing shaft head, installation and accommodation space, working pressure, and working temperature
6. According to the installation form and structural requirements, design and select the structure of the stirring shaft, and check its strength and rigidity.
If designed according to rigid shaft, n/nk≤0.7 under the condition of meeting the strength
If designed according to the flexible shaft, n/nk>=1.3 under the condition of meeting the strength
7. Choose to install the bottom cover, flange base or flange flange according to the nominal center inch DN of the high-speed mixer frame, the type and pressure level of the stirring shaft.
8. Determine whether to configure auxiliary supports according to the support and anti-vibration conditions of the high-speed mixer.
In the above selection process, the combination and configuration of the stirring device of the high-speed mixer can be referred to (a schematic diagram of the design and selection process of the stirring device). The key size of the connection between the components during the configuration process is the shaft head size, and the principle of each component with the same shaft head size Can be interchanged and combined.