The drying mixer is synchronously mixing and drying: all parts in contact with the material are made of stainless steel; the middle layer is installed and special insulation materials, so it can achieve the effect of safety, environmental protection, and energy saving
Features of PE ABS Pellet Granule Lifting Mixing Dryer
1. Synchronization of mixing and drying: As the material continues to flow during the drying process, the heat penetrates evenly, the drying time is short and it is not easy to form quickly;
2. The standard models of this series are: double-layer barrel design (economical type is single-layer design), the inner layer is made of stainless steel for the material contact part; the middle sandwich installation and special insulation materials can achieve safe and energy-saving effect;
3. Special high-frequency heater, fast heating, low power consumption, and the comprehensive cost of drying per ton is US$4/ton.
4. The special double-pipe moisture exhaust port can effectively discharge moisture and collect dust without polluting the working environment;
5. The barrel body is equipped with an entrance door, which is simple and quick to change color and material;
6. After special modification, this series of models can easily be used for crystallization and drying of plastic powder and PET flakes;
7. There are many models, large capacity, and one-time performance loading: 0.5 tons, 1 tons, 1.5 tons, 2 tons, 3 tons and other spot goods for customers to choose;
8. The drying and mixing function is two-in-one. When drying is not required, just turn off the "heating switch" and "fan switch", this series of models can be used for plastic mixing and homogenization purposes, one machine for two purposes.
Mainly suitable for: drying and mixing of crushed materials, plastic sheets, plastic pellets, shaped materials, and crushed materials.
1. The difference between traditional and ordinary dryers:
The hot air of the mixing dryer enters from the lower side of the barrel. Because the material is static, the hot air is more difficult to penetrate, which makes the inside of the dryer heat up and down, and sometimes the material agglomerates due to local overheating. Blocking makes it more difficult for hot air to enter other areas, so the originally expected drying effect cannot be achieved. The design of this machine is a two-stage screw conveyor, the first stage feeds the raw materials into the barrel, the second stage continuously lifts the raw materials to the upper part of the barrel and throws them in an umbrella shape, while the hot air blows out from the center of the lower part of the barrel to the surroundings. , Smoothly penetrates upward from the gap of the moving raw material, the raw material is fully heated under dynamic conditions.
2. This series of models has the characteristics of more work: because the materials are constantly tumbling up and down in the barrel, the hot air is not lifted from the center for conveying, so as to achieve the effect of mixing and drying. If drying is not required,